My water meter needs repair. Who do I call?

Water meters are maintained by the City. Plumbing valves, fittings and the service line to the curb stop are the responsibility of the property owner. Clear the area around your water meter to keep it accessible for ease of maintenance and reading.

If your water meter is leaking or it is not working properly, please call Utility Billing at 763-767-6438 to schedule an appointment.

Curb stops which isolate a service line from the main line in the street should be located and "at grade" for emergency shutoffs. City Code prohibits the use of electric welders for thawing frozen water lines.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call if I have a sewer line backup?
2. My water meter needs repair. Who do I call?
3. Does Coon Rapids have summer watering restrictions?
4. When and why are the fire hydrants flushed?
5. My water is discolored, what is wrong?
6. I have no water, or low water pressure what do I do?
7. I’m doing yard work and need to know where underground utilities are located. How do I obtain this information?
8. I'm installing a water softener. What information do I need?