View all facilities

Dog Park


  1. Dog Park

About the Park

The dog park is located near the Compost Site in Bunker Hills Regional Park. The project is a joint partnership between Anoka County and the cities of Coon Rapids and Andover.

Trackside Dog Park, formerly located at 10425 Hummingbird Street, is no longer in operation.

Hours & Fees

The park is open every day from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Park usage is free!

Rules & Guidelines

Park patrons are asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
  • All dogs must be legally licensed and vaccinated before entering the off-leash area.
  • Dogs shall be leashed when entering and exiting off-leash area and owners in possession of a leash at all times.
  • No more than 3 dogs per handler are permitted at one time in off-leash area.
  • Children must be closely supervised by an adult when in off-leash area.
  • Dog owners must be in control of their dog(s) at all time.
  • Dog owners may not let their dog(s) out of sight.
  • Dog owners must leash their dog(s) at the 1st sign of aggression or unruly behavior.
  • Dog owners are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their dog.
  • No unauthorized furniture allowed, including tables, and chairs.
  • No dog food or treats allowed in off-leash area.
  • Dog owners shall not permit their dog(s) to bark on a continuous or frequent basis.
  • Dogs are not permitted to dig in the off-leash area.
  • Dogs in heat are not permitted in off-leash area.
  • All personal property, including water jugs, bowls and toys must be removed daily.
  • Dog owners must pick up and dispose of pet waste in the dumpster outside of fence.
  • Personal lawn furniture and other chairs are not permitted in the dog park.
  • Users of the off-leash area shall comply with all other Anoka County Park Ordinances.
  • Please help keep the dog park clean and safe by removing all garbage, pet waste and personal property from the off-leash area when you leave.
  • If you are in the unfortunate situation of experiencing a dog bite or a dog bites your dog, please call 911 to file a report.