How do I report a vacant property?
Call Property Maintenance at 763-767-6470 with the specific address of the vacant property. An inspector will then go out to confirm the status of the property and respond to any immediate issues that the property requires (i.e. getting the water shut off).

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a complaint about junk in someone’s yard, long grass, temporary signs in the boulevards, inoperable vehicles, or any other neighborhood nuisance?
2. How do I obtain a Rental License?
3. How do I report a vacant property?
4. How do I apply for rent assistance?
5. When do I need a building permit?
6. How do I get water turned back on at a property?
7. How can I get help paying my utility bills?
8. How do I apply for a home improvement loan to fix up my home?