Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2023 meeting:
- Mayor Jerry Koch administered the oath of office to Deputy Police Chief Adam Jacobson and Sergeant Dan Durette during promotional ceremony.
- Approved 2024 SCORE recycling and non-resident use agreements with Anoka County.
- Adopted a resolution accepting a donation to the police department.
- Adopted a resolution accepting business sponsorships and donations for 2023.
- Approved Joint Powers Agreements with Anoka County and the City of Fridley for intersection improvements at 85th Ave. and Evergreen Blvd.
- Approved a feasibility report and ordered a public hearing and assessment hearing for 2024 street reconstruction.
- Accepted plans and specifications for 2024 well rehabilitation and authorized the soliciatation of bids.
- Approved a new labor agreement with Law Enforcement Labor Services Local 207 for 2024 and 2025.
- Approved 2024 compensation plan for unrepresented employees.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.