Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2023 meeting:
- Adopted the 2024 City budget and tax levy.
- Adopted an ordinance approving a beekeeping permit fee.
- Adopted a special assessment policy update.
- Approved a site plan and dimensional flexibility for a new retail center at 2825 Coon Rapids Blvd.
- Approved a site plan and dimensional flexibility for Suite Senior Living Phase I, 96th Ave. and Norway St.
- Approved a Joint Powers Agreement for the City's participation in a multi-jurisdictional SWAT team.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.