Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, Nov. 7, 2023 meeting:
- Mayor Jerry Koch administered the oath of office to police officer John Tomczik.
- Mayor Koch read a proclamation declaring DECA week.
- Accepted the third quarter financial report.
- Approved a Recycling Center staffing agreement with Atlas Staffing, Inc.
- Approved a liquor license for Stumpy's Hatchet House, 12760 Riverdale Blvd.
- Adopted a resolution appointing David Noe to the Planning Commission.
- Adopted an ordinance restricting parking on 95th Lane from Foley Blvd. towards Norway St.
- Approved an agreement with Anoka-Hennepin Schools for Police Department support.
- Introduced an ordinance to permit beekeeping.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.