Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2023 meeting:
- Mayor Jerry Koch administered the oath of office to police captain Tanya Harmoning.
- Approved fiscal agent agreement with Anoka County related to the Violent Crime Enforcement Team.
- Adopted a resolution accepting donation of van for Senior Services.
- Adopted an ordinance restricting parking on the south side of 131st Ave. between Crooked Lake Blvd. and Arrowhead St.
- Adopted an ordinance amending City code to prohibit short term rentals.
- Introduced an ordinance revising fees for 2024.
- Introduced an ordinance restricting parking on 95th Lane from Foley Blvd. towards Norway St.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.