Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, Oct. 3, 2023 meeting:
- Adopted a resolution appointing Elzaki Ishag to the Sustainability Commission.
- Accepted a donation for a park bench from the family of Jon Geldert in his memory.
- Introduced an ordinance restricting parking on the south side of 131st Ave. between Crooked Lake Blvd. and Arrowhead St.
- Adopted a resolution declaring the home at 834 104th Ave. as a hazardous building and ordering it razed and removed.
- Introduced an ordinance amending City code to prohibit short term rentals.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.