Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2023 meeting:
- Mayor Jerry Koch read a proclamation declaring October as Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
- Adopted a resolution granting approval of conduit bond financing for Mississippi View Apartments.
- Adopted a resolution supporting a Minnesota Highway Freight Program grant application for Hwy. 610/East River Rd. interchange.
- Adopted a resolution accepting waste prevention and recycling grant funds from Anoka County.
- Approved the purchase of a new fire engine.
- Approved a lease agreement between Bunker Hills Golf Club and GOLFTEC.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.