Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, August 15, 2023 meeting:
- Mayor Jerry Koch administered the oath of office to Police Chief Bill Steiner.
- Received the mid-year gambling expenditure report.
- Approved a temporary liquor license for the Military Softball Tournament at Sand Creek Park.
- Accepted additional recycling funds from Anoka County.
- Approved a construction contract for City Hall fencing project.
- Adopted resolutions ordering preparation of feasibility report and plans for 2024 street reconstruction.
- Adopted a resolution accepting DWI grant from the State of Minnesota.
- Introduced an ordinance regulating the use of cannabis in public places.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.