Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Wednesday, July 5, 2023 meeting:
- Approved an agreement with Anoka-Ramsey Community College for security contract.
- Introduced an ordinance related to home occupations.
- Introduced an ordinance related to temporary signs and wall signs.
- Approved preliminary and final plats for Lawrence Estates Second Addition.
- Approved a design services proposal for Coon Creek Regional Trail pedestrian bridge.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.