Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, May 16, 2023 meeting:
- Mayor Jerry Koch administered the Oath of Office to Officer Robert Tombers.
- Mayor Koch read Poppy Day proclamations for the American Legion and VFW.
- Mayor Koch read a proclamation for National Public Works Week.
- Accepted a donation for the Summer Concert Series from the Coon Rapids Community Strength Foundation.
- Accepted a donation from Federal Cartridge for the police department.
- Accepted a donation from the Coon Rapids Crime Prevention Association for the police department.
- Held a public hearing for US Department of Justice grant application and approved MOU.
- Approved agreement and budget amendment for purchase of a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System.
- Adopted a resolution providing for the sale of $10,000,000 in General Obligation Improvement and Utility Revenue Bonds.
- Adopted a resolution granting preliminary approval for conduit bond financing for rehab project at Mississippi View Apartments.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.