Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, May 2, 2023 meeting:
- Adopted a resolution appointing Kate Anderson to the Sustainability Commission.
- Awarded a contract for the 2023 Street Maintenance Program.
- Approved a preliminary and final plat for Midwest Fidelity Partners, LLC, 2085 Northdale Blvd.
- Introduced an ordinance rezoning property at 9730 University Ave.
- Adopted a resolution adopting assessments for Street Reconstruction Project 23-1.
- Entered into Joint Powers Agreements with Anoka County for traffic signal maintenance.
- Approved an agreement with Allina Health for the ambulance garage expansion and sanitary sewer extension.
- Approved an agreement with the Tralee Terrace Homeowners Association for a watermain replacement.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.