Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, April 4, 2023 meeting:
- Mayor Jerry Koch administered the oath of office to two new career firefighters as well as recognized two promotions in the fire department.
- Mayor Koch read a proclamation declaring April 2023 as Fair Housing Month in the City of Coon Rapids.
- Adopted a resolution authorizing continued participation in the National Prescription Opioid Settlement.
- Adopted a resolution accepting the donation of 21 AEDs to the Coon Rapids Police Department.
- Awarded a contract for the construction of a new water tower.
- Awarded a contract for 2023 street reconstruction.
- Awarded a contract for miscellaneous trail reconstruction.
- Introduced an ordinance to allow indoor recreation uses in the Regional Shopping zoning district.
- Introduced an ordinance amending City Code related to prohibited driving conduct.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.