Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, March 7, 2023 meeting:
- Mayor Jerry Koch read a proclamation recognizing the Coon Rapids Competition Cheer Team
- Mayor Koch administered the oath of office to three new police sergeants.
- Adopted a resolution appointing Peter Butler to the Sustainability Commission.
- Recommended to the Chief Judge of the Tenth Judicial District that Gerald Splinter and Timothy Farmer be re-appointed to the Charter Commission.
- Adopted a resolution approving a Planned Unit Development for NorBella Senior Living, 3011 124th Ave.
- Accepted the 2022 Community Development Annual Report.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.