Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2023 meeting:
- City Clerk Joan Lenzmeier swore Jerry Koch into office for a third term as mayor. New council members Sean Novack (Ward 3) and Brian Armstrong (Ward 5) also took the oath of office.
- Adopted a resolution designating TimeSaver Off Site Secretarial, Inc. as Council secretary for 2023.
- Adopted a resolution designating the Anoka County Union Herald as the official newspaper for 2023.
- Made appointments to various CIty boards and commissions.
- Adopted a resolution designating depositories and investment collateral management procedures.
- Adopted a resolution establishing limited clean up and property damage protection for sewer back-ups (supplements a homeowner's personal insurance policy up to $10,000 per sewer back-up claim, no matter who is at fault).
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.