Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2022 meeting:
- Announced the winners of the annual Holiday Lighting Contest.
- Accepted the resignation of Isla Fichtner from the Charter Commission and recommended the appointment of Bill Kiecker.
- Adopted a resolution establishing polling locations for 2023.
- Adopted changes to the City's home improvement loan guidelines.
- Adopted an ordinance regulating the possession of catalytic converters.
- Adopted a resolution accepting business sponsorships and donations for 2022.
- Adopted a resolution approving the 2023 compenstation plan for unrepresented employees.
- Recognized outgoing council members Pablo Hernandez, Jr. and Brad Johnson.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.