Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, Dec, 6, 2022 meeting:
- Approved a Recycling Center staffing agreement with Atlas Staffing, Inc.
- Appointed Keygan McClellan to the Sustainability Commission.
- Accepted a $20,000 donation from the Coss Family Foundation for the Coon Rapids Fire Department.
- Adopted the 2023 City budget and tax levy.
- Adopted ordinances related to multiple pet permits, dog control and cat control.
- Accepted a feasibility report and ordered an assessment hearing for 2023 street reconstruction.
- Accepted a proposal for engineering services for the 2023 sanitary sewer lining program.
- Introduced an ordinance regulating the possession of catalytic converters.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.