Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2022 meeting:
- Conducted a CRPD promotional ceremony for Captain Adam Jacobson, Sergeant Interna Kim, and Sergeant Dan Freiberg.
- Accepted the third quarter financial report.
- Recommended a new appointment to the Charter Commission.
- Approved a memorandum of understanding for the sale of a fire department ladder truck.
- Adopted an ordinance restricting parking on 125th Lane.
- Adopted an ordinance restricting parking on Mississippi Blvd.
- Introduced an ordinance amending City Code related to advisory commissions.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.