Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2022 meeting:
- Approved a Class A On Sale and Sunday Liquor License for Esmeralda's Mexican Restaurant, 12759 Riverdale Blvd.
- Adopted an ordinance establishing licensing fees for cannabinoid product sales.
- Introduced an ordinance restricting parking on 125th Lane.
- Introduced an ordinance restricting parking on Mississippi Blvd.
- Set fees and charges for 2023 for the Community and Recreation Services Department.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.