Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, Sept. 20, 2022 meeting:
- Approved the waiver of a fireworks display license fee for the Coon Rapids Community Strength Foundation.
- Adopted a resolution accepting a DWI grant from the State of Minnesota.
- Adopted a resolution appointing David Ehne to the Historical Commission.
- Adopted an ordinance amending City Code (Chapter 5-200) related to alcoholic beverages.
- Introduced an ordinance regulating cannabinoid products (THC edibles).
- Approved a proposal and an agreement for A/V equipment installation at new Fire Station #3.
- Authorized the City Manager to sign a letter of intent with the National Sports Center for Super Rink.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.