Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the Tuesday, Aug. 16, 2022 meeting:
- Received the mid-year gambling expenditure report.
- Ordered preparation of feasibility report and plans for street reconstruction in 2023.
- Accepted plans and specifications for the Recycling Center expansion project and authorized the solicitation of bids.
- Accepted additional SCORE funding from Anoka County for the Recycling Center.
- Approved 2022-2023 labor agreement with Teamsters Local 320 (Public Works).
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.