Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the July 5, 2022 meeting:
- Mayor Jerry Koch administred the oath of office to new police chief John Stahnke.
- Held a public hearing on a US Department of Justice grant application for the police department.
- Awarded contracts for HVAC modifications at the Public Works facility.
- Approved appointment of election judges for the primary and set salaries.
- Introduced an ordinance amending City Code Chapter 5-200 (Alcoholic Beverages).
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.