Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the June 21, 2022 meeting:
- Mayor Jerry Koch read a proclamation declaring July 1 as Coon Rapids Women of Today day.
- Adopted a resolution accepting Anoka Conservation District Lawns to Legumes grant.
- Approved a security contract agreement with Anoka-Ramsey Community College.
- Adopted a resolution establishing a new polling location for Ward 5, Precinct 1
- Approved a resolution providing for the sale of $23,370,000 in general obligation bonds.
- Approved a joint powers agreement with the Coon Creek Watershed District for the Epiphany Creek biochar/iron enhanced sand filter project.
- Approved a joint powers agreement with Anoka County for safety improvements on Northdale Blvd. in front of Coon Rapids High School.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.