Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the June 7, 2022 meeting:
- Accepted a donation of $9,350 from the Coon Rapids Community Strength Foundation for the Summer Concert Series.
- Approved a maintenance agreement with the Coon Rapids Fastpitch Association for Aspen Park facilties.
- Accepted a $2,500 donation from Connexus Energy for the Multicultural Advisory Committee.
- Accepted a $2,300 donation from CenterPoint Energy for the Coon Rapids Police Department.
- Approved a joint powers agreement with Anoka County for replacement of the Coon Creek bridge.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.