If you store a major recreational vehicle (RV) on your property, there are guidelines to follow to remain in compliance with City Code.
- The number of major recreational vehicles allowed on a residential property is limited to two.
- All RVs must be currently registered and operable.
- Major recreation equipment cannot be used for living or sleeping purposes for extended periods of time – not to exceed three days per 30-day period.
- Major recreational vehicles parked on a residential property for more than 12 hours must be within the following measurements:
- Maximum Height: 13.5 feet (measured from the ground to the highest point).
- Maximum Length: 45 feet (measured from the longest point on the vehicle).
- Maximum Width: 8.5 feet ( measured from the widest point on the vehicle).
More code information here:
Check out the entire Know the Rules video series on YouTube.