Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the May 17, 2022 meeting:
- Mayor Koch read a proclamation declaring May 27, 2022 as Poppy Day in Coon Rapids.
- Approved a temporary on-sale liquor license for the 4th of July Community Celebration (July 2-4).
- Adopted a resolution approving a 2-year labor agreement with firefighters.
- Adopted a resolution approving a 2-year labor agreement with police officers.
- Adopted a resolution accepting plans and specifications for roof replacements at the east and west water treatment plants.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.