Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the April 5, 2022 meeting:
- Mayor Koch sworn in Officer Jack Johnson as the newest member of the Coon Rapids Police Department.
- Mayor Koch read a proclamation declaring April as Fair Housing Month in Coon Rapids.
- Adopted a resolution appointing Eve Commerford, Rob Davis and Christopher Ray to the Sustainability Commission.
- Adopted a resolution establishing polling locations for 2022.
- Adopted a resolution approving the preliminary and final plat for the redevelopment of the Golden Corral site, 3580 Main St.
- Approved a joint powers agreement with Anoka County for a new traffic signal at Blackfoot St. and Coon Rapids Blvd.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.