Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the March 22, 2022 meeting:
- Adopted a resolution appointing Kenneth Uko and David Blincow to the Safety Commission.
- Adopted a resolution appointing Kelsey Brodt and Wade Demmer to the Parks & Recreation Commission.
- Conducted a public hearing for the purchase of a budgeted drone for the Police Department.
- Awarded contracts for the construction of a new Fire Station #3 and hired Kinghorn Construction as the construction manager for the project.
- Adopted an ordinance rezoning property at Vista Outdoor, 3745 Main St.
- Approved a final plat for Pheasant Hollow, 12031 Partridge St.
- Adopted an emergency ordinance redistricting ward boundaries.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.