Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the March 1, 2022 meeting:
- Received the lawful gambling report and authorized payment to the Coon Rapids Community Strength Foundation.
- Approved nominations for the Coon Creek Watershed District Board of Managers.
- Awarded a contract for the resurfacing of 105th Ave. from Xavis St. to Hanson Blvd. and Hanson Blvd. from Coon Rapids Blvd. to Mississippi Blvd.
- Awarded a contract for the 2022 Well Rehabilitation Program.
- Adopted a resolution setting new water rates.
- Accepted the 2021 annual report from the Community Development Department.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.