Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the February 2, 2022 meeting:
- Approved appointments to the Sustainability Commission.
- Accepted a victim services grant from the Minn. Department of Public Safety/Office of Justice Programs.
- Adopted a resolution approving a capital improvement plan and gave preliminary approval to issue up to $15M in bonds for a new Fire Station #3.
- Approved a site plan for an addition to the ambulance bay at Mercy Hospital.
- Approved use flexibility for U-Haul for the addition of a hybrid warehouse self-storage facility on their site off Coon Rapids Blvd.
- Approved design flexibility for a new Dollar General at 10524 Hanson Blvd.
- Accepted plans and specifications for the 2022 Well Rehabilitation Program and authorized the solicitation of bids.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.