Starting February 1, the Coon Rapids Recycling Center is adding paint to the list of acceptable recyclables. Up to five gallon containers will be accepted. There is a 100 gallon limit per visit.
- Interior and exterior architectural paints: latex, acrylic, water-based, alkyd, oil-based, enamel
- Deck coatings, floor paints
- Primers, sealers, undercoats
- Shellacs, lacquers, varnishes, urethanes
- Waterproofing concrete/masonry/wood sealers and repellents
- Metal coatings, rust preventatives
- Field and lawn paint
- Paint thinners, solvents
- Aerosol paints (spray cans)
- Auto and marine paints
- Roof patch and repair
- Asphalt, tar
- Deck cleaners
Check out the Coon Rapids Recycling Center website for hours, location and available recycling services.