Here's a look at some of the City Council actions from the December 7, 2021 meeting:
- Accepted a $20,000 grant from the Coss family for rescue equipment for the fire department.
- Accepted a $1,500 grant from the VFW for fire prevention materials for the fire department.
- Approved an off-sale Class B liquor license for Target, 3300 124th Ave.
- Accepted business sponsorship donations for 2021.
- Approved changes for the 2022 Home Improvement Program.
- Accepted feasibility reports for 2022 street reconstruction and ordered public and assessment hearings.
- Approved grant application for safety improvements on Northdale Blvd. near CRHS.
To watch the meetings, click here.
To check out the full agendas, click here.