November 30, 2023
11155 Robinson Drive
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Season of Giving Kick Off Event
Thursday, November 30, 2023
Coon Rapids Police, Fire and Public Works invite you to an evening of big hearts and big trucks! Join us for a donation drop-off event at City Hall on Thursday, Nov. 30 from 6-8 p.m. Check out some of the City’s coolest equipment… and contribute to our Season of Giving donation drive!
Visit with Santa, meet Rocky the Raccoon and tour a fire truck, police vehicle and snowplow.
We welcome monetary donations, as well as new and unwrapped toys, non-perishable food, winter coats and toiletries. All donations will directly benefit local families this holiday season.
Season of Giving Donation Drive
- new, unwrapped toys
- new or gently used winter coats, hats, mittens, etc.
- non-perishable food
- monetary donations also accepted
- Mercy Hospital patients
- ACBC Food Shelf
- Toys for Joy and the Christmas Committee
- Alexandra House
- Granny’s Closet
Can’t make it? The City of Coon Rapids has multiple collections sites available from Nov. 27 through Dec. 13.
Where: City Hall, 11155 Robinson Drive (collection bins are located inside the front lobby).
When: Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Additional City-Hosted Collection Sites: Coon Rapids Ice Center (toys), Bunker Hills Golf Club (toys), all Coon Rapids Fire Stations (toys & food).
Partner Charities High-Need Items:
- ACBC Food Shelf - non-perishable food including:
- canned tuna/chicken
- pasta & rice (whole grains preferably)
- peanut butter
- flour, oil, sugar
- condiments, baking ingredients, spices
- baby food
- Toys for Joy - toys for children 0-18 including:
- only new, unwrapped toys
- books, puzzles, games
- gifts for children 12-18 years old
- small electronics
- gift cards
- Alexandra House - winter coat drive
- New or Gently Used Winter Coats
- Kid’s 2T, 3T, and 4T
- Adult Small and Medium
- New Hats and Gloves for children
- New or Gently Used Kid’s Boots (all sizes)
- Granny's Closet - household and personal care items
- Men's razors
- Laundry detergent
- Dryer sheets
- Dish soap
- Any household cleaners