Save energy this winter by adjusting your thermostat down a degree or two. For each degree you lower your heat, you can save 3 percent or more on heating costs.
I want to...
- Purchase a discounted smart irrigation controller
- Schedule a reduced cost Home Energy Squad visit
- Apply for a city rebate for my energy efficient furnace/air conditioner/water heater, air sealing, insulation project
- Volunteer to adopt a city park
- Explore installing solar panels on my house
- Raise backyard chickens
- Sign up for a plot at the community garden
- Join the City's Sustainability Commission
- Sign up for the Sustainability e-newsletter
- Learn more about energy efficiency rebates and tax credits in the Inflation Reduction Act